K2C QMS - Management of Quality System Procedures
K2C QMS Solutions include a variety of modules to fully manage your Quality System, starting from the core processes: the management of corporate SOPs and related user Training.
K2C solution for QMS Procedures and Training includes:
- Management of procedures' templates
- Fully paperless approval, thanks to the integrated Electronic Signature, in compliance with applicable regulations (e.g. 21 CFR part 11)
- Management of entire lifecycle, from collaborative editing phase up to retirement of approved SOPs.
- Management of Periodic Review, including reminders, metrics etc.
- Management of different layers of procedures (Corporate Policies and SOPs, Local SOPs, Work Instructions etc.)
- Automated management of procedures' traceability and history logbook, with a full and real time visibility of QMS documentation changes and status
- Integrated management of Training Planning and execution on each procedure and real time control over employees' training status
- Record retention and full traceability of distribution to external recipients (copy of procedures sent to customers, partners etc.)
- Easy customization and change management, because K2C QMS is fully based on Microsoft SharePoint and Nintex
K2C can offer you the highest ROI for 2 simple reasons: it is the cheapest solution with the wider and smarter set of features!
K2C QMS also includes all required features to comply with Electronic Record and Signature Regulation (21 CFR part 11), including K2C eSignature and the K2C Audit Trail for SharePoint.